Sunday Lately: February 1 - 7

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life this week.  This weeks prompts are Updating, Remembering, Needing, Wearing, and Being.

Updating: This blog at the moment! I also updated my Pinterest boards earlier this week and created a “Blog Reviews” board. My Pinterest could still use some tidying and I really ought to change my username to match my other social media websites, but I cannot get “janineallison” and that bothers me.  I also plan to update my “Disclaimer” page and I am contemplating adding a separate page with either my favourite products or a wishlist of things I’d like to own – any thoughts or preferences? I’m hoping to also get my January Birchbox review written today and scheduled for tomorrow considering it’s nearly halfway through Februrary now.

Remembering: Jordan is currently writing a Psychology quiz and I am reminiscing about my plans to become a Psych major in university. I found the courses really fascinating but ultimately feel like I made the right decision to change my major after my first year.

Needing: To write my January Birchbox review, clean the house and visit Jordan’s family.

Wearing: At the moment, pyjama pants and a long-sleeved tee. Recently I’ve been attempting to break out of my sweaters and leggings combinations and start wearing some spring clothes, like florals, bright colors, and distressed jeans. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I am also feeling all-black outfits lately and will probably wear one to the concert next week (followed by something girly for Valentine’s Day on Sunday).

Being: Surprised at how much I’ve come to enjoy this little hobby of mine. I love the creative aspect of it and I also relish the opportunity to write and improve my writing. The icing on top of the cake is when people that I know in real life provide positive feedback! I’ve received a number of compliments from co-workers and friends since starting this blog and it truly means the world to me that someone else is interested in my thoughts and opinions, so thank you for your support!

Also, just discovered that the lovely Wendy has featured me as her February blog of the month, which I appreciate ever-so-much!  I’ve been following her blog for quite some time and I highly recommend you check her out if you enjoy lifestyle & beauty blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan