Spring Dreaming

Tuesday, February 2, 2016


Anyone who lives in Newfoundland is rolling their eyes and laughing at me right now because we still have a long winter ahead of us and here I am, dreaming about spring.  However, the groundhog didn't see his shadow today, so that means spring is coming soon, right? Right? Actually, it was the mild weather and rain that melted most of our snow which put me in the mood for spring.  Bring on the sunshine, longer days, and green grass!

I'm not sure why but it seems that I'm in a boho-loving mood these days as you can tell from my inspiration board above.  For spring and summer, I plan to stock up on distressed denim, lace and florals, all things fringe (I tried on these booties twice but walked away from them) and colorful mirrored sunglasses.  I'm also lusting after a cognac colored bag and this Rebecca Minkoff totally fits the bill (but maybe not the budget).

If you're looking for me I'll just be over here, wearing my sunglasses and pretending it's May.



8 comments:

  1. looove that look! and I live in manitoba and I'm dreaming of sprint too ..... c'mon may .... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this look! Longing for the days when I don't have to bundle up when I go outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I both! I actually just wore a hoodie outside yesterday because I am so sick of piling on the layers.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love this look! Longing for the days when I don't have to bundle up when I go outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally rolling my eyes haha, but mostly because as much as I too dream of tropical vacations, I actually like winter. As long as the snow comes and stays of course. I curse winters like the one we are having now. I hate when the weather bounces back and forth between freezing and mild, it makes the roads terrible, and everything is just such a mess.

    Just give me snow, lots of it. So I can skidoo, go snow shoeing, and go snowboarding at Marble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we could have three straight months of solid winter that then progressed into a warm spring and a hot summer, I wouldn't mind winter. I just hate that it pretty much lasts until May-June, so I'm thoroughly enjoying the above-normal temperatures right now. It does suck for anyone who really enjoys winter activities though! I enjoy skidooing but not enough to wish for snow. We usually make a trip to the west coast once a year and that's enough for me!

      Delete
  5. I'm digging those jeans. I can't wait for winter to come so I can go back to wearing actual pants.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan