Spring Dreaming

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Anyone who lives in Newfoundland is rolling their eyes and laughing at me right now because we still have a long winter ahead of us and here I am, dreaming about spring.  However, the groundhog didn’t see his shadow today, so that means spring is coming soon, right? Right? Actually, it was the mild weather and rain that melted most of our snow which put me in the mood for spring.  Bring on the sunshine, longer days, and green grass!

I’m not sure why but it seems that I’m in a boho-loving mood these days as you can tell from my inspiration board above.  For spring and summer, I plan to stock up on distressed denim, lace and florals, all things fringe (I tried on these booties twice but walked away from them) and colorful mirrored sunglasses.  I’m also lusting after a cognac colored bag and this Rebecca Minkoff totally fits the bill (but maybe not the budget).

If you’re looking for me I’ll just be over here, wearing my sunglasses and pretending it’s May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan