Sunday Lately: July 11 - 17

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Planning, Loving, Reading, Wishing and Feeling.

Planning: I am planning to head to the city with Jordan tomorrow when he goes there for work. I have to work tonight so I figure I will head to my brother’s apartment for a shower and a nap first thing tomorrow morning, then hit up the mall and probably Starbucks to work on the blog for a little while. I probably wouldn’t bother to go after working all night but I am on the hunt for a specific dress from Envy and I am worried that it will be sold out in my size if it isn’t already.


Loving: Hot weather and sunshine, pastel hair (can’t wait to dye mine again!), and the positive response my blog has been receiving lately from friends and co-workers. I was so hesitant to share this little spot with people I know in “real life” but you guys have been so supportive and kind.


Reading: I am still reading “One True Loves” by Taylor Jenkins Reid but I just pre-ordered my copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and I am so excited. I miss the anticipation of new Harry Potter books and even though this one is actually a screenplay, I still cannot wait to devour it! For blogs, I am loving Holly’s Housewife Life. She is an ex-Newfoundlander who is now back in Nova Scotia. Her blog is a mixture of lifestyle, beauty, and hauls but I mainly love how real and down-to-earth she is. Her personality totally shines through in her writing!


Wishing: To be honest, I wish I didn’t have to work tonight! I worked Friday and Saturday days but they asked me to work a night shift tonight and I agreed so that I would be able to spend the day home with Jordan today. But the weather is so nice and I would have loved to been able to make plans to do something today and tonight.


Feeling: Warm! Like, actually sweaty. But you will never hear me complain because it so rarely happens here in Newfoundland that I will gratefully accept it whenever it does. It’s about 30 degrees with the humidex and I am loving it!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan