Sunday Lately: July 4 - 10

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Completing, Visiting, Repeating, Writing, and Scheduling.

Completing: My holidays are officially coming to an end as I am due to return to work tomorrow night. I was off for two and a half weeks, which is probably the longest amount of time that I’ve been off work at any one time. Unfortunately it seems that the longer you are off, the harder it is to go back. It’s times like these which I wish I had become a teacher instead! (Actually, let’s be honest, I always wish I had become a teacher instead.)


Visiting: Yesterday we spent the day out in boat with my family and their friends. It was nice to spend time with my family as we often don’t get the opportunity. My brother lives 2 hours away and my dad works away from home, so we rarely end up in the same place at the same time. We also visited the city again on Friday. The more time I spend there, the more I miss it! I wasn’t a huge fan of living there while I was in university but I definitely wouldn’t mind moving back now.


Repeating: I’ve had a song stuck in my head all day and it is driving me crazy! I’m not even sure what the name of it is (it’s a club/dance song) but it is super catchy.


Writing: Aside from this post, nothing. I do have an idea in mind for a future blog post that I may start drafting tonight, though.


Scheduling: Sadly, despite having lots of time off work, I have no upcoming blog posts scheduled! Jordan was on sick leave/holidays the same time that I was off so I spent the majority of my time with him as opposed to working on my blog. While I do enjoy this hobby, quality time spent with loved ones is still my priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan