Sunday Lately: March 7 - 13

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Creating, Finding, Switching, Forgetting, and Craving.

Creating: I was contacted by Make Up For Ever about testing out some products from their new Pro Sculpt line and to say I was blown away would be an understatement! I can’t believe that one of my favourite makeup brands reached out to me, thanks to this little blog of mine. So I guess you could say I am creating a relationship with them and I am looking forward to hopefully creating relationships with other brands as well.


Finding: I am finding it difficult to balance work, life and this blog! I work twelve hour shifts, both days and nights, which makes it hard to find time to schedule blog posts, keep up with social media, keep my house clean, spend time with Jordan and our friends, see our family, and so on. Not to mention throwing a spontaneous weekend trip out of the country in the middle of it all. I’m still trying to catch up on lost sleep from two weeks ago!


Switching: All of the clocks one hour forward, thanks to daylight savings time! It was so weird to lose an hour of time at work last night but I am grateful that the sun won’t set until 7pm this evening. Despite the fact that it is currently snowing outside, it’s a small sign that summer is on its way!


Forgetting: To make a doctors appointment on my day off. I need to follow up regarding some bloodwork I had done a few months ago and get a prescription for my second dose of the Hepatitis A vaccination. I always get my first one prior to going on vacation then forget to get the second shot six months later, oops!


Craving: Warm weather and sunshine! Our trip to Florida made it even worse because the weather down there now is comparable to our summer weather (crazy, right?). It was hard to return to snow and below freezing temperatures, that’s for certain.

Hope you all had a great weekend! I’m off to my last night shift of the weekend and I’m hoping it’s a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan