Monthly Favourites: March 2016

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Song: March was another great month for music and I really had to work hard to narrow it down to my top three. First up is Jennifer Nettles’ new song, “Unlove You”. I’ve been eagerly waiting for Sugarland to reunite as I haven’t been a fan of any of their solo work until now, but this song is amazing. Next up is “Beautiful Drug” by Zac Brown Band and “Colors” by Halsey which are both such fun songs to drive and sing along with.

 

 

 

Read: I’ve been doing terrible with reading this past month, I haven’t picked up my novel since my February monthly favourites post. I haven’t even been reading blogs this past month as evidenced by the huge number of unread posts in my Bloglovin’ feed.

TV Show or Movie: I’ve been rewatching “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” as well as “New Girl” (for the third time!) which means that my productivity is at an all-time low. I absolutely love both of these shows as they are fun, mindless entertainment and they make me laugh aloud which is a fairly impressive feat.

Beauty Product: I picked up a sample of the YSL Touche Eclat le Teint foundation at Sephora back in February and despite the fact that I seem to be in the minority, I have been loving it! However, given the steep price tag, I will hold off until the Sephora VIB sale to pick it up. I’ve also been loving my ColourPop Ultra Matte Lipstick in “Scrooge”. It is by far the most comfortable liquid lipstick that I’ve tried and you cannot beat the price!

Food: Jordan picked up some sushi from Sun Sushi for us last weekend and it was actually my first time trying sushi there. I loved the California roll as well as the salmon roll and I definitely feel like I need to try more from there now.

Purchase:
The J. Crew Factory “Teddie” sweater in “Bauble Pink”. I picked this up when I was in Florida and it is the perfect Spring sweater. It is lightweight enough that it could be paired with shorts into summer and the coral color is the perfect pick-me-up this time of year. The huge bag of mini eggs that I purchased on clearance after Easter are a close runner-up though!

What are you loving this month? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan