Sunday Lately: March 14 - 20

Sunday, March 20, 2016


Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe - KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Completing, Visiting, Repeating, Writing and Scheduling.

Completing: Very little on my to-do list! This was such a weird week, work-wise. I worked Saturday and Sunday night, off Monday, a 12-hour shift on Tuesday, off Wednesday, another 12-hour shift on Thursday and then I worked an 8-hour overtime shift on Friday. Combine that with a jam-packed weekend and needless to say, I accomplished very little this past week.

Visiting: One of my good friends had her baby shower this afternoon so I spent a few hours visiting with her. Now that she's finished work for her maternity leave and I will no longer see her there during the week, I anticipate many more visits in the future! 

Repeating: Myself by saying that I've been a terrible blogger lately! Sadly I have a busy week ahead of me which means that I will have little time to devote to this place yet again. Hopefully after this week I will have more free time as I will be working Monday-Friday for a couple weeks. 

Writing: Absolutely nothing, oops!

Scheduling: A lot of things into my schedule this week! I'm working Monday, Tuesday and Friday, which leaves only two days to do everything that I need to do. I'm hoping to get my nails done this week and I have another baby shower on Thursday. I also need to call and make an appointment for an oil change as well as a doctor's appointment. I shouldn't wish away my time but I will be happy when 7:30pm on Friday rolls around!

2 comments:

  1. That's so nice that you were able to visit with your friend.

    Yay for more free time!

    I hope you have a great week! :)

    Amy @ http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan