What I'm Buying This Fall

Monday, September 12, 2016

1. Kate Spade Monterrey Watch | 2. Gap 1969 Flare Jeans | 3. J. Crew Downtown Field Jacket | 4. American Eagle Soft Boyfriend Shirt | 5. Call It Spring "Kokes" | 6. Old Navy Marled Cocoon Open-Front Sweater

Fall is my favourite season of all (except it means that we are one season closer to the dreaded winter) and I look forward to it every year. I love everything from the fall foliage to pumpkin-flavoured everything but I especially love fall fashion. Although I haven't gone "back to school" for the past four years, I get an itch every September to buy a few new outfits. I probably should have been a teacher because at least then I could have justified it!

1. I'm actually not in the market for a new watch as I already own this gorgeous Fossil watch. However, I stumbled upon this Kate Spade watch and I fell in love. Is there a watch more suited to me? I don't think so. I love the simple leather band and the blue second hand but I especially love the "I need a vacation" on the time face. Mainly because I always need a vacation.

2. As much as I love skinny jeans and boots in the fall, I really want a new style of jeans for a change. I love how flared jeans make my legs look a mile long! I haven't owned a pair for a few years but I just ordered these Gap jeans for a steal at less than $40 and I really hope that they fit.

3. I have been wanting a military-style jacket for ages now and I fell in love with this one the moment I seen it. Even better, it's marked down with an additional 30% off using code "SHOPSTYLE". I actually slept on it before biting the bullet and ordering it because I really don't need another jacket but I love how versatile this style it. Because of the reviews, I ordered a size larger than I normally would so I am praying that it fits!

4. The plaid button-up shirt is a quintessential fall staple and I have been living in them recently. I love the colors in this one and it would be perfect for Christmas as well. These shirts are so easy to throw on with jeans and boots and are also great for lounging around the house when paired with leggings.

5. If only Spring accepted gift cards online, these babies would probably already be in my possession. I am hoping that they have them in store the next time I am there so I can try them on. If they are comfortable, I will definitely be adding them to my collection!

6. Fall is the season for cozy sweaters and this affordable option from Old Navy is definitely on my to-buy list. I love pairing long cardigans with v-neck tees and boots for days when the weather is chilly but not too cold.

What's on your fall wishlist? Leave a comment below!

7 comments:

  1. I need a plaid button-up shirt in my life! I have also been eying those booties! They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I highly doubt they will have those boots in my size in store and they are sold out in that color online!

      Delete
  2. That watch and flannel! Both are now on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, the worst thing about making a list is that I always find more stuff that I want!

      Delete
  3. I love that Kate Spade watch! It's beautiful! I love that Old Navy sweater too! It's usually pretty cold here in Northwestern Ontario so I always appreciate a good sweater :-) Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise, it's always chilly here in Newfoundland! From now until June, I will be rocking sweaters and boots! Haha.

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to pull out my flares again. I haven't given them much love in recent years, but I'm really excited that fit is in again. :) I'd absolutely get everything on your list. I may just have to try and get my hands on that Old Navy cardigan! So perfect!

    Wendy | Fashionable Heart

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan