Sunday Lately: September 19 - 25

Sunday, September 25, 2016


Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe - KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Planning, Loving, Reading, Wishing and Feeling.

Planning: I've got a few blog posts in mind and another started but to be honest, I've been very unmotivated for the past couple of weeks. As much as I enjoy blogging, it is just a hobby for me and it can be difficult to make time for it when I am also working full-time and trying to have a social life. Needless to say, it took the back burner for the past little while but I am hoping to get back on board with it ASAP! 

Loving: My new Diane Von Furstenberg luggage set that I found at Winners last weekend. I was in the market for a new luggage set since Westjet accidentally destroyed my large suitcase during our trip to Punta Cana. I've always loved the Delsey "Chatelet" collection but cannot afford to drop that much money on luggage right now. While in Winners, I stumbled upon this similar-style lavender DVF set and fell in love. Like, serious heart-eye-emoticon love. I had a DVF luggage set in the past and it was great quality (sadly, my mother accidentally ran over one of the suitcases and destroyed it).  I really didn't want to spend that much money on this shopping trip but I couldn't resist the opportunity so I picked up the medium and large suitcases (I always use this as my carry on!). I also picked up the cutest marble coasters and now I want to redecorate my entire house.


Reading: I'm currently reading "Big Magic" by Elizabeth Gilbert but I'm not super into it yet. I'm hoping that it will interest me more as I continue reading but I think it's time for me to take a break from the self-help/motivational books and read a couple fiction novels for a change.

Wishing: To win the lottery, quite honestly! (But who doesn't wish that?) I get tired of things quickly so I'm ready for a new house, wardrobe, and also a six-month vacation. I hate that we don't have any trips booked and we have no idea when we will even be traveling again. 

Feeling: Thankful that tonight is my last night shift for the weekend! Also thankful for great co-workers that make work fun. 

What are you up to this weekend? Leave a comment below!

3 comments:

  1. You got such an awesome deal on that luggage + marble coaster set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that luggage! We have our eye on the same Delsey luggage BTW.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan