Fall 2016 Goals

Wednesday, September 28, 2016


In case you missed it, I wrote a list of summer goals and then posted an update at the end of summer after I successfully completed everything on my list! Since I had so much fun with this, I thought I would do this for the fall as well. However, I decided to rename it to seasonal goals as the term "bucket list" doesn't really make sense in this situation.

1. Go To a Farmers Market | This sounds easy enough but the nearest farmers market is actually two hours away so this is something that I will have to actually plan in advance. We will probably take a weekend trip to the city later in the fall and head there then!

2. Try 5 New Recipes | We have been eating out way too much lately, namely because we are sick of eating the same things at home all the time. Fall is such a great time to try a few new recipes because it makes me crave comfort food like soup and.. well, basically anything with gravy. If you have any recipe recommendations, I'd love to hear them, especially if they are for the slow cooker!

3. Have a Harry Potter Movie Marathon | Despite reading the book series multiple times, I've only seen most of the movies once (in the cinema when they were released). I am terrible at watching movies so this definitely won't happen all at once but the cozy weather makes me want to set up a pile of pillows and blankets, make a ton of snacks and re-watch the whole series.

4. Complete a DIY Project | I keep pinning cute DIY projects but never actually complete any. I'd like to make a wreath or some decorative pumpkins or even complete a gallery wall. I love these modern metallic pumpkins!

5. Join a Fitness Class | I successfully started this one as I joined zumba again.. then the instructor hurt her knee and has to remain off for at least six weeks! I am hoping to get back into it once classes start up again but in the meantime, I really want to try yoga. Anyone interested in joining me?

What is on your to-do list this fall? Leave a comment below!

9 comments:

  1. I love zumba. Yet I never go. I'd totally join you if we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Something about fall just makes me want to be a better homemaker, haha.

      Delete
  3. I keep meaning to write down my goals and never do! However I have had TWO Harry Potter movie marathons! And yes, we watched them all in a row. It's an endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's impressive! Jordan wants to watch them all at once but that sounds exhausting to me. I can barely sit through one movie without getting antsy (yet I don't feel that way when I binge-watch TV shows, weird!).

      Delete
  4. I am HP obsessed - I've read the books a million times each BUT I have yet to actually sit down and watch all of the movies. And I own them all haha. When I was in MN a couple weeks ago there was a marathon on tv so I sort of watched but not completely. A movie marathon is definitely in my future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've read all the books a bunch of times (like I've seriously probably read the first one 15 times) but I've only seen most of the movies once. I barely even remember the last movies in the series!

      Delete
  5. Those are some great goals for fall! I love soup and this is one I make all the time - http://www.meganjoy.ca/2016/09/26/make-up-forever-water-blend-foundation-artist-rouge-lipstick/

    We usually have grilled cheese with it but you could make something healthier as a side dish ;)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan