Sunday Lately: July 25 - 31

Monday, August 1, 2016

Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Creating, Finding, Switching, Forgetting, Craving.

Creating: I am in the process of switching this blog over to its own domain! I will still be using Blogger for now because the thought of having to switch to WordPress as well makes me want to pull my hair out, but I am excited at the prospect of having my own proper URL.

Finding: Now that I am on a self-imposed no-buy (well, sort of..), I am finding all kinds of cute clothes that I want to buy. Surprisingly, this Fall-loving gal hasn’t gotten on a boots and blanket scarves kick yet because I am still all about the summer styles, namely lace and anything bohemian. Of course, when I am actually looking to buy new clothes, I can never find anything that I want to buy!

Switching: I’ve been switching out my nighttime facial products in an attempt to figure out what is causing me to break out. I normally never break out but in the past month or so, I’ve been having painless bumps in my t-zone. I use a couple different products at night, however, I don’t use the exact same regime every night, so it’s been a case of trial-and-error to try and find the product causing the problem.

Forgetting: I have a feeling that I will be forgetting to pack a lot for our trip if I don’t soon make a list! I’ve just been randomly throwing things into my suitcase so far so I really need to sit down and figure out exactly what I need to pack.

Craving: I have been having super strong cravings lately (no, I’m not pregnant!). Thanks to Jordan, I fulfilled my craving for chicken wings but now I am wanting sushi. Perhaps I will make some tomorrow for supper!

Hope your weekend was enjoyable! I just finished three 12-hour shifts and I am so thankful that it is Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan