Vogue 73 Questions

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I love watching the Vogue “73 Questions” videos which offer viewers a tour of celebrity homes while learning a little more about them. Naturally, the Taylor Swift video is my favourite, but I also enjoyed the Nicole Kidman and Victoria Beckham versions. A few months ago, Jordyn created her own 73 questions on her blog and I knew I wanted to do the same. I took these questions from her version so be sure to go check it out! The answers are supposed to be concise and spontaneous but I definitely had to think about a few of them!

1.What’s the best thing that happened to you this month? A spontaneous getaway to Punta Cana.
2. What is something you’re tired of? Going to work and paying bills.
3. What is something that recently moved you? Travelling to a less fortunate country.
4. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be? Health or social studies.
5. What’s your favorite beverage? Ginger Ale and lemon water.
6. What’s your favorite cocktail? Whiskey sour.
7. What is your favorite birthday cake? My mom made me a swimming pool cake out of jello and wafer cookies as a child – it’s still my favourite.
8.What is one thing you still have from your childhood? My baby ring, which still fits on my pinky finger.
9. What is your favorite movie? The Notebook and Pitch Perfect.
10. What is something you can’t do? Push ups.
11. What is one habit you wish you could break? Biting my nails.
12. What makes you laugh no matter what? My dog.
13. What does creativity mean to you? Creating unique and meaningful things that bring you personal joy.
14. What are your favorite lyrics of all time? “You belong among the wildflowers, you belong in a boat out at sea”, which I actually have tattooed on my ribs.
15. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Sky diving.
16. Best advice for your 19 year old self? Do what makes you happy and say yes to more opportunities.
17. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? Sarah Vickers.
18. Must have purse item? Lipstick.
19. What did you want to do with your life at age 12? Be a graphic and web designer.
20. What is something you will not be doing in ten years? Dreading going to work.
21. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn? Life is short so do what makes you happy and ignore the rest.
22. What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime? Have a career that I love.
23. Would you ever live anywhere besides your current town? Absolutely, I would move in a heartbeat.

24. What is your favorite dessert? Cannolis are my new favourite.

25. Is there a dessert you don’t like? Anything that involves baked fruit.

26. It’s brunch! What do you eat? Waffles, bacon and hash browns with fruit.

27. Who is your favorite painter? I don’t have one.

28. Favorite Disney animal? Simba.

29. What is a book you are planning on reading? “When Breath Becomes Air” by Paul Kalanithi.

30. What did you read most recently? Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

31. Favorite solo artist? Taylor Swift.

32. What’s your favorite board game? Scattergories.

33. What’s a city you wish to visit? New York City.

34. Heels or flats? Boots.

35.  Where does one go on a perfect road trip? To Maine.

36. What do you do on a rainy day? Cozy up in a blanket, light a candle and work on my blog.

37. What’s your favorite exercise? None at all.

38. What was your worst subject in school? P.E., unsurprisingly.

39. What is your spirit animal? Cats because they are sassy.

40. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Smoothies.

41. What do you usually eat for dinner? A meat or fish, a carb, and something green.

42. Cooking or Baking? Cooking.

43. Favorite baked good? S’mores cookies and pumpkin bars.

44. What is something you wish you could be good at? Singing.

45. Skiing or Surfing? Skiing.

46. First celebrity crush? Michael on “Barney”.

47. Most recent celebrity crush? Wilson Bethel.

48. What color was your prom dress? Black.

49. How do you manage stress? I generally cry and vent to Jordan.

50. What do you do to relax? Listen to music.

51. Age when you were first kissed? 15, I think.

52. Place you were first kissed? At a friend’s house.

53. Favorite fashion trend of all time? Riding boots.

54. Best fashion advice you’ve ever received? I have no idea. I don’t really follow anyone’s fashion advice, I just wear what I like.

55. Trend you would like to see disappear forever? White frame sunglasses.

56. Shoes or Bags? Bags.

57. How do you know if you’re in love? You just inherently know.

58. Television show you’ve binged on recently? Hart of Dixie.

59. Who do you turn to when you’re sad? Jordan.

60. Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way? Life is too short to stay in any situation that makes you unhappy.

61. If you could make a documentary about anything what would it be? Puppies, because PUPPIES.

62. What is your Kryptonite? Intelligence.

63. What are you most enchanted by? The ocean.

64. What is your biggest strength? I’m passionate about what I love.

65. What is your biggest weakness? My emotions.

66. What are 3 words to describe living in Newfoundland? Wet, outdoorsy, friendly.

67. Cutest thing on planet earth? Baby animals.

68. Most important advice you’d give your future children? Just be yourself.

69. Best first date idea? A picnic followed by stargazing.

70. Favorite type of flower? Peonies and hydrangeas.

71. What do you first notice about someone when you meet them? Shoes.

72. What’s your guilty pleasure? Cheesy TV shows and Nicholas Sparks books.

73. Plans for the weekend? Crossing off some bucket list items!

A bit of a different post, but I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. I am still trying to settle back into post-vacation reality while battling a stomach bug, so bare with me until I can get back to my regular self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan