Sunday Lately: August 22 - 28

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Doing, Appreciating, Designing, Humming and Expecting.

Doing: I am working night shift all weekend so I just woke up! Once I finish this post, I will shower, start supper and most likely binge-watch some Hart of Dixie before heading in to work for my final shift of the weekend. I’ve also been spending a lot of free time on Pinterest so feel free to add me on there and oogle over my white kitchen and pastel hair pins.


Appreciating: My birthday is tomorrow and based on the tower of gifts in our spare bedroom, I think it’s safe to say that Jordan is going to spoil me once again this year. I’m constantly insisting that he stop buying me things but he doesn’t listen! I definitely appreciate all that he does for me on a day-to-day basis but he sure knows how to spoil a girl on her birthday too.


Designing: I recently made a few minor changes to my layout and added in a link to my brand new Facebook page. I wanted to stop cluttering my personal Facebook with blog links, however, I am definitely experiencing less views per post since I’ve moved the updates to the actual blog page. I’d love it if you followed me over there as well!


Humming: I heard “Are You With Me” by Easton Corbin on SiriusXM this morning on the way home from work and I assumed it was a cover of the Lost Frequencies song. However, I just learned that it’s actually the other way around – this is the original version and Lost Frequencies covered it. I happen to enjoy both versions!

 



Expecting:
 I am expecting to have a great week! I’m not really a birthday person but of course I am looking forward to being spoiled tomorrow. I am also hoping to get together for supper with my family on Tuesday and to celebrate the last long weekend of summer with a deep fried turkey, a ride in boat (fingers crossed for good weather!) and quality time spent with my favourite people.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan