Sunday Lately: April 28 - March 3

Sunday, April 3, 2016


Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe - KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Planning, Loving, Reading, Wishing and Feeling.

Planning: I have a super busy week ahead of me so I definitely need to plan ahead and figure out how I'm going to fit some relaxation time in. Work is going to be really hectic this week, plus I have a hair appointment, a doctor's appointment, and on Friday we have Jordan's father's birthday. 

Loving: "New Girl" marathons, spring temperatures, 8-hour shifts, fresh flowers, and weekly open mic nights with friends.

Reading: As I mentioned in my Monthly Favourites post, I haven't been reading much of anything lately (including blogs). I really need to pick up my book again and get back on track with my goal of reading one book a month.

Wishing: That the spring weather would arrive once and for all! It was really nice this past weekend and I don't even mind the rain, but I detest the fact that it is supposed to snow this week. I really want to get outside again - I feel stir crazy after being inside all winter long! Also wishing I would just bite the bullet and place another ColourPop order.

Feeling: Like it's time for a change! This happens every so often, but I feel like it's time to change my hair or get a new tattoo or piercing. I find that after all winter, spring really brings out the desire to mix things up. 

2 comments:

  1. YES! I always feel like that when Spring comes along!!! (also, sorry about your snow.) <3

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan