Sunday Lately: April 11 - 17

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Creating, Finding, Switching, Forgetting and Craving.

Creating: I’ve been the absolute worst blogger lately and I really need to take the time to create some new content. Real life has been super busy lately – I have been working Monday-Friday for three weeks and for the most part we have had busy weekends as well. I am back to shift work starting today which means that I will hopefully be able to get back into a regular posting schedule.


Finding: Over the past month, I’ve been finding out who my true friends are. It has been interesting and surprising, to say the least. I’m also finding that my tolerance for beer has increased to a maximum of three, which is really quite impressive as I have always hated it until now.


Switching: As I mentioned above, I am switching back from Monday-Friday 8-hour shifts to irregular 12-hour shifts as of today and I am dreading it for the most part. While I felt like I never had any downtime working five days a week (and I especially missed mid-week days off!), I loved having my weekends free. Now I am back to working every second weekend and regretting my career choice on a semi-regular basis.


Forgetting: Every time we have a nice sunny day, I temporarily forget that I live in Newfoundland and it will not last. The forecast is calling for a “potentially significant” snowstorm this week and I am thisclose to packing my bags and moving away.


Craving: A vacation! It seems like everyone is headed somewhere south these days and I am naturally quite envious. It kills me to not have a vacation booked, though we are tentatively roadtripping to Maine in July, so at least we have that to look forward to. Fingers crossed that we will be able to take a Caribbean trip sometime in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan