Monthly Favourites: April 2016

Thursday, April 28, 2016

I know I'm a couple days early with the favourites this month but I'm sure nothing will majorly change within the next few days.

Song: "Phazing (Tiesto remix)" by Dirty South isn't a new song but I just discovered it (thanks to a fellow blogger!) and I cannot stop listening to it. It is such a great driving song that is perfect for blasting on sunny spring days. Likewise (though on a totally different spectrum), I am loving "Wasted Time" by Keith Urban. Of course, that man can do no wrong in my eyes and I am eagerly counting down the days until his next album drops. My third favourite is by Gareth Emery, who I discovered last year through another blogger, and have been in love with since then. He recently released a new album and "I Could Be Stronger" has been on repeat. The piano kills me!



Read: I finally finished "Before We Were Strangers" which I did enjoy, though it was a bit cheesy near the end. Blog-wise, I loved Helene's post "I Don't Want Kids, Am I Bad?". As someone who doesn't want kids myself, I love discovering that others feel the same way (because let's be honest, most people don't share our opinion!). I definitely don't feel bad about not wanting them, but it's always nice to know I'm not alone in my feelings on the matter. 

TV Show or Movie: We are still binge-watching "New Girl" and we are finally on episodes now that I haven't seen before which makes it even better.

Beauty Product: I've been loving the NYX HD Concealer and the CoverGirl Lash Blast Plumpify Mascara this month. I also picked up the Sephora Solid Brush Cleaner a couple months ago and forgot to report back that I love it.

Food: I'm still on a sushi kick, not surprisingly! However, I've branched out from my usual California roll and I now love the salmon and tuna rolls as well. We picked up all the supplies to make our own but we haven't attempted it yet because it seems like such a daunting task. If you have any tips or suggestions for us newbies, please leave them in the comments below! I'm also still loving smoothie bowls and make one nearly every morning before work.

Purchase:
The Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in "Beloved" and "Berlin". I am also planning to pick up the YSL Black Opium Travel Gift Set this weekend when I go to Sephora, so that will definitely be another favourite for the month.

What are you loving this month? Leave a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I really liked Before We Were Strangers. I got her next book Swear On This Life from Netgalley that i am about to start next. Mmmm sushi is my favorite. I love spicy tuna or tuna avacado rolls. I have a small bottle of YSL Black Opium, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan