March 2016 Topbox Review

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I know, it's nearly the end of April and I am only just posting my March Topbox review now. I actually received my April Topbox today and that was apparently the motivation I needed to get this post up, oops! For those of you who aren't aware, Topbox is a Canadian-based monthly beauty subscription service. It costs $12/month and offers free shipping. They send four beauty products per month, unless you decide to choose a special privé box (which I did not).


The products arrived in a purple foil package and were contained in a green organza bag inside the package. I believe you can opt to receive an actual box but I chose the more environmentally-friendly bag option. In the March 2016 Topbox, I received the following products:

Model Co. Shine Ultra Lip Gloss | I received this in the color "Fairy Floss" which is a light pink with a super-fine shimmer throughout. This is a full size product and claims to be non-sticky and long-lasting. I will say that it does feel nice and moisturizing on the lips and I love the packaging which includes a mirror on the side of the tube (brilliant!), but overall I am just not a fan of lipgloss for everyday use. Approximate sample value: $20 (full size).

MaskerAide All Eyes on Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches | I haven't tried these yet but I love receiving any type of eye or face masks! I really have to give these a try and see if they help my puffy, sleep-deprived eyes. Approximate sample value: $6.25.

Nova Scotia Fisherman eXtreme Skin Care Lip Balm | As soon as I noticed this product in the bag, I was crossing my fingers that it would be in the "Sea Salt and Caramel" flavour, in which case it definitely would have been a win for me! However, I sadly received the "Fisher-mint" flavour and I am not a huge fan of mint. It feels nice on the lips, however, so I'll keep it on hand for Jordan to use. Approximate sample value: $2.60 (it is a full size lip balm but the website sells a larger size).

Estée Lauder Pure Color Intense Kajal Eyeliner Duo | I received this in the color "Blackened Black/Blackened Cocoa", which I am so happy about because those are the two eyeliner colors I wear on a regular basis. Apparently this product is no longer available which is a shame because I quite like it. Perfect for travelling too as you get two colors in one product! The colors are extremely pigmented and long-lasting. Approximate sample value: $20.58.

The March 2016 Topbox contained four products, including one full-size product. The approximate value of the box is $49 and overall I was pleased with what I received, especially the eyeliner. I apologize for posting this so late, but stay tuned for my April Topbox review which should be up soon! 

If you'd like to sign up for Topbox, you can use my referral code here to bypass the wait list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan