Monthly Favourites: February 2017

Tuesday, February 28, 2017


"Love Yourself" by Dashboard Confessional | My 8th grade self is overjoyed by new Dashboard Confessional music and it just so happens that my favourite song is a cover of Justin Bieber's "Love Yourself". I'm not a fan of the original but I've been listening to this cover on repeat!

"Stay in the Dark" by The Band Perry | Apparently The Band Perry are taking a pop route with their new album and while I was initially skeptical, I am a big fan of this song. Perfect for singing along with in the car!

Old Navy Mid-Rise Printed Compression Crops | I picked up a pair of these compression crops at Old Navy a couple weeks ago and I've since placed an order for more.  I love the style, plus they are super comfortable and affordable!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss | I dedicated an entire post to my love of the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss in Orchid and I don't see the obsession ending anytime soon.  Jordan actually gave me another one in "Purple Rain", so keep an eye out for that review!

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette | I wrote a thorough review on this palette yesterday but I couldn't leave it off the list considering it has been the palette I've been reaching for most often this month!

Acure Aromatherapeutic Rose Argan Oil | I received this in a box from M² Brand Management and it has been saving my dry winter skin! My skin is normally combination-oily but this time of year it turns dry and flaky.  I've been using this oil at night and I haven't experienced any dryness since!

Riverdale | If you follow me on Twitter then you've probably already realized my obsession with Riverdale.  It feels like forever since I've been obsessed with a TV show and this one is filling the void! We binge-watched all the episodes on Netflix last weekend and now I am waiting (im)patiently for each new episode.

And last but not least..

My new layout! If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to hop on over and check it out! I am so in love. I purchased it from Syncboost on Easy and it cost me less than $10 to buy plus they installed it for free! I mean, does it get any better than that? I have to update my pages in the near future as well but overall, I am so, so pleased and I highly recommend their services! Also, credit to the gorgeous watercolour art used in the header goes to Fox and Hazel!

What have you been loving this month? Leave me a comment below!

5 comments:

  1. Love your Feb favourites, Janine! I've been trying out a lot of the new wet n wild products and I practically love and use everything from them throughout the month of February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Christina! I'm dying to try the new Wet n Wild line!

      Delete
  2. Ah yes, the Sweet Peach Palette is so amazing!! I loooved Dashboard Confessional when I was in high school so I'll have to check out that cover... I always listen to them when I'm feeling nostalgic for 16!

    Your new layout looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the palette of too faced!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new header. I really need to revamp my layout/design and update my pages.

    I'm so obsessed with Riverdale. But the color of Jason Blossoms hair really throws me. I loved Archie comics when I was a kid, this show is so different lol.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan