Sunday Lately: May 2 - 8

Sunday, May 8, 2016


Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe - KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Planning, Loving, Reading, Wishing, Feeling.

Planning: I started looking at details for our potential trip to Maine this summer and decided that we need to pack a tent and camp out for at least a few nights while we are there. It will be way too expensive to rent hotels for a week or so on top of gas money and eating out. Plus I wanted to do some camping this summer so this is a great way to do it! However, this trip is still very much a tentative plan, especially because Jordan will likely need surgery to have his gallbladder removed around the time we planned to go. 

Loving: I started watching Felicity on Shomi a couple days ago in an attempt to fill the late 90's-early 00's void that Dawson's Creek left behind (now that I can no longer watch it on Netflix). It's been a long time since I watched a show that I have never seen before and I'm surprisingly nearly finished the first season. I am normally the world's worst binge-watcher because I tend to get antsy after a couple episodes so this is a big accomplishment for me!

Reading: I started reading "Lone Wolf" by Jodi Picoult a few weeks ago but I haven't been devoting much time to it. While I love most of her books, the story of the wolves just doesn't provoke my interest the way that her stories generally do. I've also been catching up on some blog reading thanks to a few unexpected sick days.

Wishing: Jordan was home and feeling better! He was admitted to the hospital Saturday morning with an inflamed gallbladder and I certainly miss having him around the house. 

Feeling: Under the weather but with any luck, better than I've felt for the past few days (I'm writing this a day in advance). I've been sick with a cold/sore throat/cough/sinus infection since Thursday night. I actually took two days off work and spent them entirely in bed, which I rarely ever do. Needless to say, it hasn't been a good health week for our house!

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way with Lone Wolf. I couldn't get into it at all.

    I hope you feel 100% better soon!

    Amy @ http://befilledwithj0y.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I'm making my way through the book (slowly, but surely) but it certainly isn't one of my favourites by her!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan