Sunday Lately: April 25 - May 1

Monday, May 2, 2016

Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Completing, Visiting, Repeating, Writing and Scheduling.

Completing: I crossed off a bucket list item and got my nose pierced yesterday! I’ve never really been interested in piercings (I only got my ears pierced a few years ago) but for the past year or so I’ve felt the urge to get my nose pierced. I finally did it yesterday as a spur-of-the-moment decision and I’m so pleased! I won’t be sorry when it doesn’t hurt to yawn though.

Visiting: We visited Jordan’s sister today and went for a little ride in boat with her and her fiancé. It was a lovely sunny day (albeit still cold) but I was so happy to get back out on the water. Boat has to be my favourite mode of transportation and nothing cheers me up quite like the salt water does. 

 

 
A photo posted by Janine (@janineallison) on May 1, 2016 at 10:25am PDT

 

Repeating: In my second ever blog post I talked about how much fun I had on a girls trip to St. John’s. Well, we had another one yesterday! Tara, Renee, Brittany and I got up bright & early yesterday morning and headed to the city for a day of eating, shopping, and spontaneous piercings. It was definitely a day for the books and another reminder of how much I love having great girl friends.


Writing: I have a few post ideas, including my monthly empties which I must get up ASAP, as well as a fun new collaboration with Make Up For Ever which I am super excited to share! If all goes well, both of those posts should be up this week.


Scheduling: This is going to be a busy week for me! It’s my long week at work, which means that I work five 12-hour shifts this week, and on my days off I have a nail appointment one day and Macy has an appointment at the groomer the next day. I hate making appointments for my days off on my long week because it leaves little time for anything else. Luckily I have next week off so I will get a chance to relax, blog and clean the house then!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan