Janine Allison 2.0

Thursday, February 1, 2018

You guys, I’m back! While I was relishing all my free time, I was also going crazy without a creative outlet, so here we are! I have big plans for this little blog in 2018 which means that I have to push aside all those feelings of self-doubt and embarrassment and just do what make me happy. I finally made the switch from Blogger to WordPress, thanks to all the help from my amazing hosts. I also updated the look of my blog with a stunning layout from She Shoppes, so now the fun begins!

What do you want to see on Janine Allison? 

I’m still marketing myself as a lifestyle blog with a focus on beauty and weddings, as well as my favourite local restaurants, shops, and events. One of my goals for this year is to really focus on supporting local businesses and I’d like to incorporate that into the blog. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, leave me a comment below or send me a message on social media!

 BLOG GOALS for 2018
  1. Gain 500 Bloglovin’ followers
  2. Gain 1500 Instagram followers
  3. Obtain two PR contacts
  4. Blog at least twice per week all year
  5. Get over my fear of speaking to the camera on Instastories

I think those goals are totally reasonable, though #5 is probably the one I will struggle with the most! Anyway, I’m going to keep this short & sweet but be sure to pop back over the next few days as I write more content! I am so, so excited to start this adventure with you guys.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan