NYX Face and Body Glitter in "Rose"

Sunday, February 11, 2018

NYX is undoubtedly one of the best drugstore brands in my opinion. Sadly, my local Shoppers Drug Mart has the world’s smallest NYX display so it is not the most accessible brand for me but generally speaking, it is easily attainable. I actually picked up this glitter at Ulta during my last trip to Florida but you can find it at Shoppers Drug Mart and Lawtons stores in Canada.

The NYX Face and Body glitter is a loose glitter which requires a glitter primer for application. As it had great reviews, I also picked up the NYX version of the glitter primer.

NYX Glitter in Rose

NYX Face and Body Glitter in Rose

For this look, I used the Morphe Jaclyn Hill palette all over my lid. I then applied a small amount of glitter primer with my finger to the centre of my lid, followed by the glitter. I used the shade “Rose” which is a beautiful pinkish, rose gold color. I prefer to apply the glitter with my finger and press it directly into the glue. Also, I recommend doing your eye makeup first when using glitter! I forgot to do that and as a result I ended up with glitter all over my face.

NYX Glitter in Rose

While I wouldn’t wear this every day, I love glitter for a special occasion or night out. I wore this look for approximately 10 hours and aside from the initial fallout of glitter during application, it held up quite well. However, it is very messy and difficult to remove the glitter at the end of the day. While the glitter was easily removable from my eyelids, it did transfer all around my face in the process of removing it. Be cautious not to get any in your eyes as I did! NYX Glitter in Rose

NYX is available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Lawton’s Drug Store and Ulta. Both the NYX Face and Body Glitter and the NYX Glitter Primer retail for approx $8-10 CAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan