Sunday Lately: January 18 - 24

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole.  Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life this week.  This weeks prompts are Planning, Loving, Reading, Wishing, Feeling.

Planning: A 26th birthday party for one of my best friends!  Honestly, she did most of the planning in terms of inviting people, making a supper reservation, etc., but we are hosting the party which means I have to plan how to get my house clean in time.

Loving: This little space of mine. Spending time with great friends. New makeup. Taking more time to read. Vacation planning.

Reading: “Wild” by Cheryl Strayed. I know, I’m late hopping on to the bandwagon for this one, but I am really enjoying this novel.  I plan to write a review when I finish but so far, I highly recommend it.

Wishing: For winter to go away. I am so over the cold and the snow already and it’s only January! I cannot wait for summer – warmth, BBQs, boating, swimming, not freezing to death.  Sadly in our climate, I will likely be waiting until July to experience any of those joys, hence the need for a tropical vacation!

Feeling: At peace with myself.  I am not sure where this feeling came from, but for once it seems like everything is on the right track.  Sure there are things that I would change if I had the time or money, but overall I am in a happy place right now.

I hope you are all having a great weekend!  I am off to a baby shower this afternoon and possibly the gym this evening to burn off all the spinach dip I ate last night, oops!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan