I'm Back!

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Wow, so I really fell off the blogging bandwagon once I got engaged. Oops! In any event, I'm back and (hopefully) better than ever.. or at least that's the plan. I am hoping to dive back into the beauty world with lots of wedding posts thrown into the mix. In any event, here's what has happened since I disappeared from the blogosphere..

>> We chose a wedding date! It honestly took us like 2 months to even think about choosing a date but we finally decided on August 3rd, 2019. We would have liked to get married in 2018 but given that we are going on a cruise vacation this fall, we knew we wouldn't be able to save enough money to get married next year.

>> We also booked our wedding photographer, decorator and venue and we've chosen a videographer, though we haven't booked the latter yet. We are trying to get all of the big ticket items booked now so we can have first pick and get the vendors that we really want.

>> Our cruise is officially booked and paid for, plus we have our tickets, hotel and rental car booked for Orlando. Less than 90 days to go! We are planning to spend Monday-Friday in Orlando, then drive down to Miami for the cruise. If anyone has any recommendations of things to do or places to eat in either location, send them my way! We are most definitely going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal this time but aside from that, we have no plans.

>> I joined a fitness and lifestyle program created by a local #girlboss - Stay Inspired. Nicole is awesome and I have finally gotten into a habit of working out 3-4 times a week. While the scale hasn't really budged, I blame that on the fact that I haven't committed to changing my eating habits. However, I have lost a few inches and I am seeing changes in my body which is great. The program is accessible worldwide and super affordable so I highly recommend you check it out!

In all honesty, I think that's all! I've been working non-stop, daydreaming about my upcoming holidays, and trying to find a balance between working, exercising, and having fun. Stay tuned for lots of upcoming posts and if there is anything in particular that you'd like to read, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Feels good to be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to go on another vacay to Florida! Super jealous, even if it hasn't been thaaat long since I was there.

    If you're even a moderate fan of burgers, you absolutely have to try Five Guys. I know it's not exclusive to Orlando, but you can't get it here, and it's delicious, so it's a definite must in my books.

    Disney Springs is a fabulous way to spend a sunny evening. Jeff and I strolled around, and indulged in a beverage or two at one of the little outdoor bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my 4th trip to Florida in like, 3 years, haha. I've actually tried Five Guys in Alberta but Jordan hasn't been there so perhaps we will look for one in the area. We also went to Disney Springs last time we were there and LOVED it! Definitely plan to go back there this trip!

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan