Sephora Birthday Gift 2017- Tarte Edition

Thursday, August 24, 2017

If you aren’t already a Sephora Beauty Insider (it’s free!) and you haven’t already had your birthday this year, run to the nearest store and sign up so you can get yourself a free birthday gift from Sephora! You can redeem your birthday gift in-store or online anytime during your birthday month. You do not need to make a purchase to redeem in-store, however, you do need to purchase an item to redeem your birthday gift online.

Each year Sephora provides multiple options for the birthday gifts. This year they actually have three offers – a Tarte makeup set, a Caudalie skincare set, and a Jack Black skincare set. I love that there is a variety of gifts but naturally I chose the makeup kit from Tarte.

 

The Tarte set includes a mini size of their Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in “Paaarty” as well as a mini Tarteist Lip Paint liquid lipstick in “Birthday Suit”. Both shades are exclusive to this set which is a bit of a bummer because I’d like to repurchase both in a full size. I love that both shades are a neutral brownish-pink that is suitable for a variety of skintones.

Despite hearing many raves about the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush, this is actually my first time trying it and I am definitely a convert. It is super soft and pigmented and wears beautifully throughout the day. Honestly, it lives up to its claim as a 12-hour blush!

I did try the Tarteist liquid lipstick in the past and enjoyed it so it wasn’t a surprise that I was a fan of this one. It has a moussey consistency but dries down to a comfortable (not drying!) matte. I think I got between 6-8 hours of wear from this one and it faded very naturally.

Overall, I am definitely impressed with this birthday gift and I’m planning to repurchase both items in full size (in different colors) in the future.

Have you picked up a birthday gift from Sephora this year?

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan