Sunday Lately: June 20 - 26

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday Lately is a weekly linkup hosted by the Blogger Tribe – KatyAngelicaMeghan and Nicole. Each week they present five new prompts to describe what is happening in your life that week. This weeks prompts are Creating, Finding, Switching, Forgetting, and Craving.

Creating: It’s the end of the month which means that it’s time for my usual monthly favourites and product empties posts but I am trying to create some new, fresh content as well. Is there anything in particular you would like to see? Let me know in the comments below!


Finding: I found a new favourite drink at Starbucks yesterday. I ordered a Youthberry White Tea Granita but with passion tea instead of white tea. It was basically a frozen Passion Iced Tea and it was amazing! I definitely do want to try it with the white tea as well. I hate that the nearest Starbucks is so far away!


Switching: I will soon be switching over my purse to the gorgeous new Rebecca Minkoff bag that I purchased! My poor Kate Spade purse has seen better days and I have been on the lookout for a new bag for a while now. As much as I hate to replace that one, given that it was a gift from Jordan, the pale minty-blue color means that it now looks super dirty. I’ve managed to get some of the dirt off with baby wipes but unfortunately the denim stains are there to stay. I was looking for a navy Kate Spade bag and nearly bought one when I was in Florida but I haven’t been able to find one since I came home. In a spur of the moment decision, I ended up with a black Rebecca Minkoff and I cannot wait for it to arrive in the mail!


Forgetting: Hopefully I don’t jinx it by saying this but I am forgetting the cold weather because we are thankfully having a nice June with warm, sunny days. However, I had forgotten how much I hate bugs but unfortunately, I have since been reminded. Bugs are the worst part of summer for sure!


Craving: Food-wise, I am craving garlic butter shrimp and also a salad. Weird combination, right? I am also craving a tropical vacation but that’s nothing new!

Hope you are having a great weekend! I am on holidays for the next week and I could not be more excited!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan