2019 Goals

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

You guys, I’m already a little stressed about the fact that it is January 8th. January is normally such a long month and it feels like this one is just flying! I can’t believe that we’ve made it to 2019. When we got engaged in March 2017, this year felt like it would never arrive. Up until right now, I haven’t made any concrete goals or plans for this year and in fact, I sat down to write a different blog post. However, it feels like a right of passage here on this blog to at least attempt to make some goals for the year, so here we go.

  1. Blog Weekly | I really want to grow my blog this year. I want to collaborate with local stores, restaurants, and other businesses. My goal is to blog at least once a week here, whether it is here or on my cruise blog. Ideally I’d like to blog more than that but full-time work and real life tends to get in the way.
  2. Lose 10lbs | I had great success with Arbonne’s 30 Days to Healthy Living Program. I’m planning to do another round and try to maintain it at least 70/30 until the wedding. I also really want to start doing yoga again, for both my physical and mental well-being.
  3. Put Myself First | It has never been a more important time for me to practice self care. I don’t want to be a frazzled, stressed out bride so I’m putting myself first. That means lots of personal development, quality time spent doing the things I love, mental health days, and saying “No”. It also means getting rid of toxic people and things in my life that only bring me down.

That’s it. I am keeping my goals simple this year because I have enough on my plate right now. Cheers to a happy and healthy new year! I can’t wait to see what 2019 brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan