Surprise.. it's a Wedding Wednesday post!

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Apologies for being MIA over the past couple of weeks! I had all intentions of writing some posts this weekend but then this happened and ruined all my plans in the best way possible..


Eeeek! To say I was surprised is the understatement of the year. We had just gotten home from watching volleyball and I had changed into my PJs and a hoodie and was preparing to get supper ready. Meanwhile, Jordan turned on the TV and started playing a slideshow that he made of our relationship, recapping all of our trips, concerts, etc., with my "dream" wedding song in the background. At the end of the video, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Honestly, it's mostly just a blur but I remember saying yes (obviously!) and then "Oh my God.. I'm in my pajamas" and also "My nails aren't done!". I just couldn't stop staring at my ring which I am so in love with as it is exactly what I wanted (rose gold, sparkly and dainty). He then gave me the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers and informed me that he made supper reservations at The Merchant Tavern, where I had a lovely meal of wine, soup and steak frites.


I've spent my whole life dreaming of the day when I could plan my own wedding but now that it's here,  I have no idea where to begin! I plan to document all the stages of planning on here, though as of right now we aren't planning to get married until 2019, so these Wedding Wednesday posts may be infrequent for a while yet. Step one: pick a date! For now, I'm trying my best to just relax and enjoy my newfound engagement.

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan