September 2016 Favourites

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

How is it already October? Seriously? As much as I love Fall, I am so not ready for what follows. Anyway, this is a few days late because I was in a wedding over the weekend which kept me quite busy! So without further ado, here are my favourites for the month of September.


Song: September was such a good month for songs that I honestly think I have to splurge and include four (!!) favourites. I really don’t even know how to elaborate on these so just listen to them and you can thank me later because they are all SO. GOOD.




Read: I finished reading “Confess” by Colleen Hoover which I absolutely loved! Unfortunately I haven’t fallen in love with “Big Magic” by Elizabeth Gilbert, which I am currently struggling through.
TV Show or Movie: I know I’m about ten years late to hop on the bandwagon but I started watching One Tree Hill and now I’m obsessed. I tried watching it when it first aired and I didn’t enjoy it but now it makes me super nostalgic for high school. Unfortunately, I somehow have to binge-watch all nine seasons between now and November 30th, when Shomi shuts down.

 

Beauty Product: Funnily enough, both myself and the bride chose Kat Von D “Lovecraft” to wear the day of the wedding (without having discussed it prior!). She layered hers with “Requiem” which was gorgeous (and now officially on my Christmas list) but I wore mine alone. It’s such a beautiful subtle color that would honestly look amazing on anyone. The formula is also super comfortable and it lasted all day with only minor touch-ups. Highly recommend!
Food: This is going to be such a bad answer but honestly, chicken tater poutine from Mary Browns. I’ve definitely eaten it way too many times this month. But seriously, what could be better than seasoned taters, cheese, gravy, and pulled chicken? NOTHING. Except maybe Chinese food, which I also ate a lot of.
Purchase: Definitely my J. Crew Downtown Field Jacket! I am honestly obsessed with it and despite how much I detest the cold weather, I am grateful that it allows me to wear this jacket. I am also obsessed with my new booties this season. And of course, my new luggage set – I can’t forget to include that!
What are you loving this month? Leave a comment below!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan