My Favourite Wedding Dresses

Thursday, February 15, 2018

I’m officially going to start trying on wedding dresses soon, eek! I say “officially” since I did try on a couple already, but I didn’t have an actual appointment or one-on-one experience. I was worried that the store would stop carrying a particular dress so I literally ran in there one day while Jordan was waiting in the truck! This time I am going with some girl friends to really try on some potential dresses. In preparation, I rounded up a few of my current favourites below!

Hayley Paige PeytonHayley Paige Peyton

Sadly, none of the local bridal salons carry Hayley Paige dresses. Though on second thought, that’s probably a good thing since they are way out of my budget. I reposted this one on my Facebook page this week (follow along for more!) because it really caught my eye. I love how simple and classy it is but still fun with the major leg-baring split.

Hayley Paige Arlo

Hayley Paige Arlo

Yet another Hayley Paige gown because hello, how can I not? I am definitely open to the idea of a “different” wedding dress, both in style and in color. I am actually in love with this particular color! It’s not necessarily the style I ever imagined myself wearing but I’m going in with an open mind. I’d love to have a dress that isn’t white or ivory!

Morilee Meralda

Morilee Meralda

The fitted lace dress has been my go-to wedding dress style for years, honestly as long as I can remember. I’m not fond of this particular color but I love the beading at the top of the dress!

Jasmine T202001Jasmine T202001

I’m not really familiar with the Jasmine bridal line but this one really caught my eye! Luckily one of the local stores carries this line so hopefully I will be able to try it on. I love delicate lace with the pearl straps and the back of the dress is to die for!

BHLDN Lucca

BHLDN Lucca

It’s a shame that there are no BHLDN stores in Canada because I adore their dresses and their price points! Jordan has already told me that he doesn’t like this dress so it isn’t really an option but it gives me all the bohemian vibes that I am going for. I love the simple lace paired with the dramatic bell sleeves! It would pair perfectly with a flower crown and a braid.

Theia Lenni

Theia Lenni

Okay, so this could pass as a really nice evening wear gown but let’s be honest – when am I ever going to have the opportunity to wear this other than my wedding? I love how simple the silhouette of the dress is while the all-over sequins add a massive dose of glam.

What is your preferred style of wedding dresses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan