Spruced Up Labrador Intensive Hand Cream Review

Sunday, February 16, 2020

With every year that passes it seems that my skin gets a little drier. My job also requires frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer, which means that my poor hands are often really dry. Add in the cold winter air and I’m frequently left with red, cracked skin on my hands.

After many years of searching for the best hand cream, I can finally say I’ve found it. The Labrador Winter Intensive Hand Cream from Spruced Up Labrador is hands down (pun intended!) the most effective hand cream I’ve used. It comes as no surprise as Labrador is known for its brutally cold winters with average winter temperatures around -20°C/-4°F.

Spruced up Labrador is a small homemade business based out of (you guessed it!) Labrador. The products literally fly off their website as quickly as it is restocked, so your best bet is to join the mailing list to know when each restock will happen. I know they are planning another restock soon so keep an eye out!

Made of shea butter, argan oil and local spruce gum, this hand cream packs a punch of moisture. While the first two ingredients are commonly known, the spruce gum has a longstanding history. Typically referred to as “sap”, its history can be traced back to ancient Egypt where it was used to treat burns, wounds, ulcers, and more. Your average hand cream definitely doesn’t have locally sourced spruce gum in it, and that’s what I attribute the goodness of this one to.

Spruced up Labrador Review

I used to moisturize my hands multiple times a day but I only have to use this cream once every few days. My hands are soft, smooth, and have experienced no painful cracking thus far this year. I’ve also applied it to my arms and legs when they have gotten painfully red and scaly.Even Jordan swears by this hand cream and he hates using any type of cream. I will warn you though – it doesn’t have the prettiest scent. It’s very medicinal or herb-y, so probably best to apply it before bed.

I honestly wish I could buy a massive bottle of this! However, as I only need to use a small amount every few days, it will definitely last me through this winter. If you suffer from red, dry and cracked skin, I highly recommend trying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan