Product Empties: Volume 5

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

My empties bag is overflowing, which means it’s time for another empties post! Is there anything more delightful than finally finishing a product? The downside of that is, unfortunately, the sheer amount of garbage going in our landfills. I can’t believe how quickly it adds up! Anyway, keep reading to find out which products I’ve finished up lately.


Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap |  I mean, these always show up in my empties post without fail. This time I finished up a bottle of “Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin” that I didn’t finish last year (love that scent!) and “Maui Mango Mai Tai”, which is a sweet summery scent. Repurchase? Obviously!


Eos Shave Cream | Another common item to find in my empties post. I’ve raved about this stuff in the past, which is why I continue to repurchase it. Repurchase? Yes!


Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Shampoo | I’m pretty sure I bought this shampoo when I moved into my house and it took me about two years to finish it. It had a nice, light and refreshing scent but that’s about all I liked. I didn’t have high expectations but it really didn’t do anything other than cleanse my hair. Repurchase? No.


Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner | This, on the other hand, is a product that I’ve purchased multiple times. I love this conditioner! It is paraban-free, easily attainable, cheap, smells nice and it works! I mean, I don’t get crazy amounts of volume from it, but it doesn’t weigh down my fine, thin hair either. Repurchase? Definitely.


Redken Blonde Idol Custom Tone Conditioner | I was really intrigued by this conditioner, which has a dial to control the amount of purple (color-depositing) conditioner in relation to the regular white conditioner. Unfortunately, I was really quite disappointed. The white conditioner ran out quickly and while the purple conditioner was good at minimizing brassiness, it sucked at conditioning my hair. Repurchase? No.


Bath & Body Works Shower Gel | Another product that I commonly use, this time in the scent “Malibu Heat” which smelled like oranges, pear, pineapple and coconut. It was a great summertime scent! Repurchase? I don’t feel like I need to repurchase this scent but I’ll definitely repurchase this product.


Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil | First of all, it took me forever to use this bottle! I think I purchased it in February and finished it around October, with nearly daily use! Anyway, I thought this was a really good product from the Sephora brand. It removed my makeup, and didn’t dry out my skin, nor make it particularly oily. It has a light scent and a pump, which made it super easy to use in the shower. Repurchase? If I decide to go with an oil cleanser again in the future, I would definitely reconsider this one.


Dove Go Fresh Deodorant | A repurchase for me, but in a different scent than usual. It was alright, but I went back to my usual scent after I finished this one. Repurchase? Product, yes. Scent, maybe.


The Creme Shop “Wake Up Skin” Coconut Gel Mask | I received this from a good friend as part of a thank you gift for being her bridesmaid. I love sheet masks but this is my favourite one that I’ve ever used. It definitely didn’t look super cute on me (I looked like a scary raccoon) but I loved the smell, the amount of product on the mask, and how my face looked afterwards. I definitely plan to pick up some more of these! Repurchase? Yes, I’m on the look out for it in stores!


Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara | This is the travel size and it was perfect for me. It lasted about six months before finally drying out and I used it quite frequently during that time. I recommend this mascara to people a lot. It does a great job of lengthening and thickening lashes, doesn’t irritate my eyes, and doesn’t smudge or shed. Repurchase? Yes, most likely!


Kat Von D Tattoo Liner | I was heartbroken when I tried to use this eyeliner last month, only to discover that it had finally dried out. This is my HG eyeliner! It is dark, easy to use, and lasts a long time on my eyes. Repurchase? Already have! I cannot go without this one!


Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer sample | This was a sample I received in a recent Sephora order. There was enough product for 2-3 uses and I really liked the primer. In the end, however, I decided to purchase the Becca Backlight Priming Filter as I liked that one just a tiny bit more. Repurchase? I will consider buying a full size later!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan